We often use schools and colleges internet connections, but they usually block access to undesired web sites (the "black list"). In order to access those sites you can do is use google translate as proxy to bypass this restrictions. So lets get into it.
Method 11. Visit whatismyipaddress and note down you real Ip Address
2. Now Go to Google Translate
3. From Under Detect Language, Chose your language in my case English
4. Now type http://whatismyipaddress.com/ in text area and click on Translate
5. Now check , Its different from the real one.
Method 21. Go to link given below:
2. Change www.mybloggersworld.com to website you like to visit.
If you use this trick, you are not sure to protect your privacy, this kind of connection lets you see blacklisted or banned pages but does not . - See more at: http://www.coolhackingtrick.com/2013/12/how-to-use-google-as-proxy.html#sthash.tYreF9Z3.dpuf