The chances of ads being clicked by users below post title is highest. Placing an Adsense ads just below post title will increase CTR (Click Through Rate) and let you earn more money. Even here on MBWthe most ads clicked are below the post title. Placing ads below post title is not that difficult. Today in this tutorial i will teach you to place google Adsense ads jus below the post title. So lets get into it and increase your Adsense earnings.
Generating Adsense Code1. Before starting with the tutorial you might like to read:
- Things You Need To Know About Google Adsense
3. I would recommend using 300x250 Medium rectangle for the best result (that what we use on our blog).
4. Next get the Adsense code
5. We need to escape the code before placing them into our template else it won't be displayed on our blog. In order to do that run your code through our HTML Encoder.
Placing Adsense Ads Below Post Title1. Go to Blogger > Template > Edit Html
2. Search for <data:post.body/> by pressing Ctrl + F
3. Paste the code given below just above <data:post.body/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>4. In above step we placed our ad code between if condition, so that ads do not appear on home page. If you want ads to appear on main page also then just remove the conditions.
Your Encoded Adsense Code